Senasys Snap Disc Thermostat Switch - Circuit On At 100°F and Off At 85°F - Large Flange, Part Number 2511F002-351
- UL Approved up to 250 VAC and 25 AMP resistive load.
- Rated for environmental conditions up to 350°F.
- Snapdisc thermal control closes on temperature rise: Close 100°F Open 85°F (+/- 5°F)
- Temperature switch will last for over 100,000 operations under normal usage.
- Model number: 2511F002-351
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The standard UL approved 2511 series ¾" bimetal snapdisc thermostats are capable of switching high-current applications over precise temperature ranges. Originally designed and manufactured by Honeywell and Elmwood Sensors. Now manufactured by Senasys. Sealed and gold versions are also available for unique applications.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.8 x 2.0 inches