Dynaplug Ultra Compact 12 volt Tire Inflator - Micro Pro Model
- OVERVIEW: Reviewed in RIDER MAGAZINE. Designed and engineered by Dynaplug, small/robust package delivers efficient, reliable performance to quickly and easily inflate tires when you're on the go.
- FEATURES: Most compact 12-volt system packaged in an ABS case; polyurethane air hose with zero-loss valve stem connector; real-time pressure measurement. 100PSI, 12-14.8VDC, 4.5AMP @ 40psi.
- INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL: Inflator, coiled air hose, 4-power cords, zippered case, pencil gauge (reads in PSI and BAR).
- HOW IT WORKS: Power from accessory outlet or by direct battery connection. While inflating tire, firmly place pencil gauge on valve stem allowing white pencil gauge tab to slide out and reveal the pressure. Dual CIG/BMW-style plug to SAE gives more versatility for motorcycle owners.
- COMPANY INFO: Dynaplug is based in Chico, CA, and manufactures a line of tire puncture repair tools all made in the USA.
Details: Designed and engineered in the USA, the Micro Pro Inflator includes features that are unique for such a small package. Ideal size easily stowed where space and weight are a premium, while delivering efficient reliable performance. Features of this compact pump include: a Polyurethane heavy duty coiled air hose Bright and convenient LED work light, a Zero-loss inflation valve stem connector, and has a dedicated Schrader valve stem for real-time pressure measurement while inflating. There are four types of power cords and has a pencil type pressure gauge system. Included in this deal is the Dynaplug Micro Pro Inflator, universal cig/BMW style power cord, ballistic nylon dual compartment pouch, battery clips to SAE plug, ring terminal to SAE plug, and SAE to SAE extension cord. It will quickly and easily inflate tires on motorcycles, ATV's, scooters, trailers, on and off road vehicles, bicycles, lawn equipment and more. Tough ballistic nylon, zippered case with bonus zippered compartment inside.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.1 x 3.4 inches