ExpertPower 12V 50Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery | 2500-7000 Life Cycles & 10-Year lifetime | Built-in BMS | Perfect for RV, Solar, Marine, Overland, Off-Grid Applications
- LiFePO4: ExpertPower’s newest line of batteries – The No.1 Sealed Lead Acid Battery Seller on Amazon.
- Longer Service Life: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 2500 - 7000 cycles & a 10 years lifetime compared to 200 - 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry.
- Efficient Power: Our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 95% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- Impeccably Lightweight: Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid which makes it the disputable choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in the consideration.
- Complete Protection: The lithium battery’s unique built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating and short circuit, and excessive low self-discharge rate ensuring up to 1 year maintenance-free storage. Built-in low-temp cut off prevents charging under 23 °F (-5 °C).
Details: The battery's proprietary lithium-iron phosphate chemistry takes the hassle out of maintaining and utilizing the power you need. Batteries are meant to be used when you need them and if you need them all the time then lead acid becomes too unreliable and exhausting to keep track of. The lithium chemistry of the battery cuts the weight of the traditional lead acid battery to less than half while providing a massive boost to performance and capacity so you won't miss a single second of runtime. Designed for more than just storing power easily, they're here for you to provide long-lasting peace of mind with their immense durability making it easy to use them in your home, at your job, or for your outdoor needs where trust, safety, and the environment matter most. ExpertPower's lithium battery is the next step to a cleaner, stronger, and safer power solution. Nominal Voltage: 12.8v Charging Voltage: 14.4±0.2v Rated Capacity : 50Ah (0.2C, 25°C) Terminal Type: F11/M6 Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.7 x 6.5 x 6.6 (H + Terminal: 6.9) Inch Weight: 14.6lbs Max. Continue Discharge Current: 50A Max. Permanent Discharge Current: 100A 10Sec. Max. Continue Charge Current: 25A Life Cycles: 2500 with 100% DOD; 3600 with 80% DOD; 7000 with 50% DOD Operating Temperature:Discharging: -4°F to 140°FCharging: 32°F to 140°F Storage Duration:12 months at 77°F 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty